IP Addressing and Subnetting - Zero to Hero


     

  Go from zero to advanced in IP addressing in a single course!

What you’ll learn

IPv4

IP Subnetting

FLSM Subnetting

VLSM Subnetting

Summarization (Summary IP)

Description


As a computer science teacher, I noticed that IP addressing was one of the most
⁶
 intimidating topics for my students, and yet, it’s so simple for those who truly get to understand it.


Best ip course 


My goal here was to create a course that is as simple as possible, and therefore, easy to understand for everyone, including those who are just beginning their journey into computer networks. 


One thing I added (that I haven’t seen in the other courses) is summarization – this topic may not be interesting to beginners, but if you plan on getting familiar with advanced routing techniques, you may want to practice summarization.

I’ll be checking the Q&A section daily, so feel free to ping me if anything’s unclear, or even with an assignment not related to this course.

Who this course is for:

Beginner IP network engineers

CCNA candidates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post